Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Canada: Stores or websites that sell aerogarden supplies??  (Read 8656 times)
zabet
Seed

Kudos: 0

« on: September 26, 2009, 11:48:53 AM »

I live in Nova Scotia, Canada and have an Aerogarden Spacesaver 6.  I am having trouble finding replacement bulbs and seed kits and was wondering if anyone could help me.  I would like to find either a list of stores I can buy from or a list of websites that I can order from.  I did check igardenshoppe but they don't seem to have the Gourmet Herb Seed Kit which is the item I was the most interested in. 
Aerogarden Growers Community Forum
« on: September 26, 2009, 11:48:53 AM »

bab43
AeroGarden Guru

Kudos: 182

Ontario, Canada

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 01:10:04 PM »

Welcome to the forum zabet!

I just posted some of this information for another Canadian member, but will summarize here.

Canadian Tire is the only local store I know of in Nova Scotia that might sell AeroGarden products.

Web sites in Canada:

I lived in Nova Scotia for most of my school years (Dartmouth) and miss it - especially the ocean.

Hope you find your supplies.  Let us know how it's going with your gardens!  Smiley

Marianne

Flowers - Classic, VeggiePro
Cacti - AG3
My Picasa Gallery; AG Stereograms
MaryH
Forum Resident

Kudos: 45

Ottawa, Canada and US

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 07:24:51 AM »

Welcome..

I have found things in store at Canadian Tire, Bay Home Store, Bed Bath & Beyond in Canada.

There is a store locator for Canada on aerogrow.com but it does not seem to work right now and gives error messages.
http://www.aerogrow.com/store-locator/store-locator-landing-ca.php

Marianne gave you a list of websites..

SS6, Black AG3 and Red AG3 waiting for planting.  Need to pickup purchased white AG3 and Black AG6.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: